Spring Reading Thing 2012
I saw this challenge over on Reading to Know and even though I’m a month late I’m going to jump in anyway. I have a year long reading challenge going on through goodreads and in competition with my friend BerlinerinPoet. This will be a great mini challenge to make sure I stay on track! The challenge runs through June 20th.
The last several weeks have been a slower reading pace because I just moved. Well, I am actually still moving. There is still some stuff at my apartment and it still needs to be cleaned. Anyway, I’m excited for the opportunity to re-focus my reading and be a little more intentional about it.
Review Copies I want to Read AND Post About:
A Woman’s Call to Prayer by Elizabeth George Where Lilacs Still Bloom by Jane Kirkpatrick A Touch of America: Memories of an Austrian Fulbright Scholar by Wilma Shine
Books I’m Currently Reading I Want to Finish:
Russka by Edward Rutherford
- Baudolino by Umberto Eco
- The New Grove Bach Family by Christoph Wolff
Mysterious Benedict Society (the trilogy) by Trenton Lee Stewart
The Gift of Asher Lev by Chaim Potok Had a Good Time: Stories from American Postcards by Robert Olen Butler
- Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- With One Voice: Discovering Christ’s Song in Our Worship by Reggie Kidd
Almost a Woman by Esmerelda Santiago
- Practical Piano Pedagogy: The Definitive Text for Piano Teachers and Pedagogy Studentsby Martha Baker-Jordan
- Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose
- Augustine of Hippo: A Biography by Peter Brown
- Life of Luther by Barnas Sears
Well, I’ll leave it at that for now. I’m sure I’ll come back and change things around once or twice. I’m excited about all of these, but particularly With One Voice.
Thank you Callapidder Days for this challenge!